Last modified: November, 2019.
- Any user who accesses the Website shall be a User. If the User does not agree with all or any of these Terms, the User must leave the Website immediately.
- By agreeing to these Terms, the User warrants that:
- The User is of legal age and has read and understood the conditions set forth herein.
- In the event of entering into or purchasing the Service, the User has legal capacity to do so.
- The User assumes all obligations set forth herein.
- The access and use of the Website and/or the purchase of the Services by minors require the consent of their parents, guardians or legal authorized representatives. Such persons shall be held liable for the acts carried out by the minors under their custody. Please contact us in case you wish to authorize a minor. In the event that the User is accessing and using the Website and/or purchasing the Services on behalf of a third party, such as an employer or a company, the User represents and warrants to have obtained the express prior authorization from such third party in order to use the Services, or to have been granted power of legal representation for the purposes of using or entering into the Services.
- PARALLEL reserves the right to modify, at any time, the Services, the Website as well as any aspect of these Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the transactions made by the User prior to such modifications will be honored and performed as agreed.
2. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE AND PARALLEL SERVICE
- Owner: PARALLEL SOLUTIONS, S.L.
- Registered Office: Avinguda Meridiana, número 89, planta 4ª, 08026 Barcelona (España).
- Tax Identification Number (N.I.F.): B-67505586
- Mercantile Register Information: Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Volume 47074, Book 167, Sheet 540253, First registration.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND TO THE SERVICES
- Access to the Website is free, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the User’s provider. Access to the Services may be subject to remuneration in the conditions stated below and in the Website from time to time. The access and use of the Website and the Services requires a computer or computer equipment as well as internet connection. Any expense in connection with such items is not included in the Services described herein in the Terms and shall be borne exclusively by the User.
- In order to use the Services, the User must register and sign in to his account by using a supported browser.
- The User undertakes to use the Services in good faith and not to use it negligently, for fraudulent purposes or in an unlawful manner. In addition, the User agrees not to take part in any conduct or action that could damage the image, interests or rights of the Services, other Users or of third parties.
- It is the User’s responsibility to ensure prior to using the Services that the features of the Services meet the User’s needs.
4. WEBSITE AND PARALLEL SERVICES CODE OF CONDUCT
- The User agrees to use the Website and the Services in accordance with law, moral principles and public order as well as the Terms. The User shall refrain from using the Website or the Services for illegal activities or purposes that may be considered a criminal offence against third parties as well as violating any applicable law. The User agrees not to use the Services to:
- Submit or disseminate content or information that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, and supportive of terrorism or may infringe human rights.
- Submit or disseminate software (virus or malware) that may damage computer systems of the internet service provider, its providers or any other internet user.
- Disseminate, transmit or provide third parties with any type of information, element or content that might constitute a violation of the fundamental rights and civil liberties contemplated in the Spanish Constitution and international treaties.
- Disseminate, transmit or provide third parties with any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- Transmit unsolicited or unauthorised advertisements, advertising material, “spam”, “chain mails”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that are exclusively intended for these purposes.
- Submit or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content that is deceptive to its recipients.
- Impersonate other Users of the Website and the Services.
- Disseminate, transmit or provide third parties with any type of information, element or content that may constitute a breach of intellectual property rights, patents, brands or copyright held by the owners of the Website and the Services or third parties.
- Disseminate, transmit or provide third parties with any type of information, element or content deemed to be a violation of privacy or data protection laws.
- The User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless PARALLEL against any claim, fine, penalty or sanction arising from the User’s failure to comply with the aforementioned conditions of use. PARALLEL reserves the right to claim compensation for damages incurred.
2. EXTERNAL CONTENT AND SERVICES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE
- The Website may contain links, directories and search engines that enable the User to access third party websites and portals (“Linked Sites”). Linked Sites are operated by third parties and not controlled by PARALLEL. Should any User consider that a Linked Site contains unlawful or inappropriate content, he must inform PARALLEL of such circumstance.
- The inclusion of Linked Sites on the Website neither implies an agreement between PARALLEL and the owners of the Linked Sites nor implies the recommendation or the endorsement of the Linked Sites and/or its content by PARALLEL.
- Unless otherwise stated on the Website, PARALLEL is unaware of the content and services of the Linked Sites and, consequently, shall not be held liable for any damage caused to the User or third parties by the unlawfulness nature, quality, outdating, unavailability, error or futility of the Linked Sites.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All intellectual property on the Website and Parallel Service is owned by PARALLEL or its licensors, including, but not limited to, the intellectual property in texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and any other audiovisual o sound content as well as its graphic design and source code. Under no circumstance shall the rights of exploitation contemplated in the intellectual property regulations in force of the aforementioned content be deemed to have been assigned or licensed to the User.
- The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any class displayed on the Website are owned by PARALLEL or third parties. Under no circumstance shall their trademark rights be deemed to have been assigned or licensed to the User.
- The User is forbidden of, either partially or fully, either copying, modifying, disassembling, taking any action to derive the source code, creating derivative works or reverse engineering the Services.
7. PURCHASE TERMS OF PARALLEL SERVICES
- Certain features of the Services, as stated from time to time in the Website, may be subject to remuneration and to its purchase by the User (the “Services for Purchase”).
- The Services for Purchase shall be purchased for the account of the User.
- Parallel is aimed to companies and/or professionals who are not regarded as consumers or users within the meaning of consumer regulations. In event that the User is regarded as consumer or user as stated before, such User should refrain from purchasing the Services.
- In order to use the Service for Purchase, the User must previously be registered.
- Additionally, the purchase process of Parallel requires the User to introduce its payment data and any other information necessary to effect payment.
- PARALLEL shall keep an electronic receipt of the User’s purchase. Such receipt will not be available for the User.
8. CORRECTION AND IDENTIFICATION OF ERRORS WHEN ENTERING DATA
- Whenever the User does not fill out a required field, it will not be allowed to advance through the purchase process until such required field is filled out. A message will be displayed warning the User of such circumstance.
- The User will be able, at any time, to modify and/or update his info as User of the Service by accessing the “Account” section. The User can access this section by clicking on the access button to Parallel settings on the lower left side of user panel.
- In the event of non-rectifiable errors during the purchase process (for example, the purchase is made for the wrong email account), the User may request within 30 days the correction of such error by sending a communication to email@example.com.
9. PRICING AND TERM OF PARALLEL SERVICE
- The pricing and the terms of the different Services subscription modalities are provided in the Website and displayed on the screen prior to the purchase process when selecting a modality of subscription.
- The Valued Added Tax (VAT) is included in the prices.
- PARALLEL shall refund the User the total amount paid in the event that User terminates the use of the Services for Purchase within 30 days from its purchase. To such extent, the User shall contact PARALLEL through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of doubt regarding the Services, the User may contact PARALLEL by sending an email at email@example.com.
- The User may also consult the issues raised through firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Services are one of the most effective information gathering solutions in the market, and we keep improving it, however, the automation solutions have some limitations. We work hardly to improve our system’s email deliverability for our customers, but there are certain causes that fall outside our scope of control. These are the main causes of response or deliverability failure:
- Recipients are ignoring our or your emails: If your recipient ignores completely our and/or your emails, it goes beyond our possibilities. We do not and never will contact your recipients except via email. Although improbable, if this is the case, it looks something personal. We suggest you calling your recipients to solve the situation.
- Emails sent to your recipients being tagged as spam: If your recipient’s email server or client are tagging our system’s emails as spam, your recipients may not see the message unless they access their spam folder. We are continuously improving our deliverability to avoid this from happening, however we cannot grant a perfect deliverability.
- Emails sent to your recipients blocking our domain account emails: If your recipient’s email server or client block emails from our domain, your recipient may not see our email. We are constantly monitoring the deliverability of our emails and, if we detect this situation, we try to contact recipient’s email administrators to unblock our emails.
- The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Website and the Service is at the User’s own risk and under the User’s responsibility and therefore PARALLEL does not accept any responsibility for misuse or use in breach of these Terms. The User will be responsible for any damages to PARALLEL resulting from the User’s use of the Website and the Service in breach of the Terms.
- PARALLEL does not warrant the availability or continuity of the Website or the Service, its accuracy, reliability or completeness, or whether they are fit for a particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, PARALLEL will not have any liability in this regard.
As way of example and without limitation, PARALLEL shall not be liable for any damages that may result from:
- Interruptions, viruses, technical problems, interferences, omissions, unavailability, power cuts, failure of the telecommunication networks or the User’s equipment which are not PARALLEL’s responsibility.
- Delays or unavailability of the Website and the Service due to deficiencies or traffic overload on the Internet, in the communication network or the electricity grid.
- Third party actions.
- Unavailability of the Website and the Service due to maintenance or software updates.
- Anything which is beyond PARALLEL’s direct control.
- SAVE FOR PARALLEL’S WILFUL MISCONDUCT, AND THOSE CASES IN WHICH DUE TO THE SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE USER INVOLVED OR THE NATURE OF THE MATTER, APPLICABLE LAW PROVIDES THAT LIABILITY CANNOT BE LIMITED BY AGREEMENT, USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK AND PARALLEL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND CAUSED TO THE USER AS A RESULT OF USING THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES.
- All notices, requests, demands, and other communications between PARALLEL and the User in connection with the Service or the access to the Website shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly delivered if sent by certified mail or certified fax (burofax) to the address which the parties have indicated to the other to that effect.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, notices sent to PARALLEL shall be deemed to have been duly made when sent by means of email at email@example.com.
- On the other hand, notices sent to the User shall be deemed to have been duly made when sent by means of email at the address associated with the User’s email account as of the start of the Service use or, if required, the one that the User had provided PARALLEL with to that effect.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms were to be found, whether partially or fully, to be null or void, such invalidity shall only affect the provision or section considered to be void or unenforceable. The remaining provisions of these Terms shall continue in full force. The invalid provision, whether partially or fully, shall be considered as not included in these Terms.
15. CHOICE OF LAW AND PLACE OF CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain.
- The purchase of the Service shall be considered to have been formalized on the place where PARALLEL᾽s registered offices is located at the moment of purchase.
- The User and PARALLEL expressly waive any other jurisdiction which may correspond to them and agree to resolve any controversy arising out of the Services or the access to the Website before the Courts of Barcelona (Spain), except when the applicable law necessarily imposes otherwise.